1. Key details
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
3. What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services, and business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone, or mail for market research reasons.
- To deliver relevant advertisements to you (including Facebook or other display advertisements).
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
4. Cookies and how to use them
4.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content, and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
4.3 Controlling cookies
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
5. Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with GDPR.
We will always hold your information securely
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with GDPR regulations.
If you want us to delete all information that is concerning you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
7. Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside prediko.io.
If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Ultimately, it’s our concern to look after you and your information, if you feel we have made an error, please let us know and we will correct it and update our policy and processes accordingly.
8. Email marketing platforms
Each user has the ability to add themselves voluntarily to the Prediko mailing list, and also the ability to unsubscribe.
9. Email marketing integrations
We do our best to make sure our service providers are GDPR compliant. If you are concerned about how your data is being used, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will do what we can in the fastest time possible.
10. Data removal
11. Data storage
Data are stored for the following 2 years. After 2 years all data will be removed and deleted. Data are stored 2 years for marketing and retargeting purposes.
We ensure that your data are used and secured in compliance with GDPR. If you need to file a complaint you can directly contact: